Thanks for additional information go to: Robert Rabinoff.
- The Bagel - The Surprising History of a Modest Bread
- AUTHOR: Maria Balinska
PUBLISHER: Yale University Press, 2008
FORMAT: Hardback: 5.5 inches x 7 inches, 240 pages, 30 monochrome illustrations. Also in softback.
- Bob's Red Mill - Bibliography page
Recipe books about grains and baking; wheat, rice, quinoa, gluten-free, beans, flax.
- Studying Links via Braids, by Joan S. Birman
Much published researcher into topology and knot theory.
- Jewish Cookery
- Author: Leah W. Leonard © 1949
Publisher: Andre Deutsch Ltd., 1951
Format: Hardback. Dustjacket. 574 pages. Colour photographs. Index.
SBN: 233 95505 4
- The Jewish Festival Cookbook
- Author: Gloria Kaufer Greene © 1985
Publisher: Robert Hale, London, U.K. 1988
Format: Hardback. Dustjacket. xiv + 399. Mono drawings and diagrams. Index.
- Mathematics - From the Birth of Numbers
- Author: Jan Gullberg © 1997
Publisher: W.W. Norton & Co.
Format: Paperback, mono illustrations, diagrams and line drawings. xxiii + 1093. Bibliography. Names, Subjects and Symbols indices.
- Six-braid challah
- A reference by Deb to an article about making a six-braid challah which appeared in Saveur Magazine, Sept./Oct. 2002
may be read at
- Author: R.D. Laing, 1970.
.. contains poetry about intertwined human relationships. The author suggests that the poetry could be distilled into "an abstract logico-mathematical calculus."