Compiled by Roger Shlomo Harris © 2004-2007
- Ariel - The Israel Review of Arts and Letters
- Publication apparently ceased in about 2002-2003
- B'Or Ha'Torah - Journal of science, art and modern life in the light of the Torah.
- English-language Torah & Science journal for wondering Jews, scientists, artists, teachers,
and students. Includes humanities, art, fiction, poetry, fine Judaica and photography.
- Golem Magazine
- An attractively presented literary magazine published in Berlin for European Jewry.
Issue no.1 (Dec 1999) contained 76 pages. German and English text.
Format: 24cm W x 33.4cm H. Coated paper. Monochrome illustrations.
- HaUmma (The Nation)
- Description: One of the leading journals in Israel devoted to contemporary political, social and economic problems. Published by The Jabotinsky Order of Israel (מסדר ע''ש זאב ז'בוטינסקי ), founded in 1955, to perpetuate the legacy of Zeev Jabotinsky, one of the greatest leaders of the Jewish People in the 20th century. Published in Hebrew.
Frequency: 4 issues per annum
SOURCE: Mavensearch, 30 June 2004
- Jewish Currents Magazine
- Web: http://www.jewishcurrents.org/
SOURCE: Mavensearch, 6 Jan 2004
- The Jewish Quarterly
- A leading literary and cultural journal published in London since 1953. Covers art, criticism, fiction, film, history, Judaism, literature, poetry, philosophy, politics, theatre, the Shoah, Zionism, etc.
for Contents Page
- La Vie en Champagne
- La Vie en Champagne is a cultural quarterly journal published by the 'Association Champagne Historique.' The current issue (May 2007) contains a substantial work on the life and times of Rashi.
Address: La Vie en Champagne, 131 rue Etienne Pédron, 10000 Troyes, France.
ISSN number: 0758-4245.
- LeChaim monthly Jewish magazine in Russian
- Web: http://www.fjc.ru/lechaim/index.htm
- New Moon Publishing Co (New Moon monthly UK magazine) [Discontinued, 1998]
- During 1999 New Moon was published as a page in London Jewish News,
a weekly free newspaper in the U.K.
- Shalom - The European Jewish Times
- Web: http://www.shalom-magazine.com/
- Shebrew Magazine
- "Shebrew" - Modern Jewish Girls on Life and Self. New magazine for young Jewish women everywhere.
- A magazine for Jewish girls.